How To Register
The preschool program registration forms are available at the Community Center. Although there are a few forms on our website, online registration is not available. Forms must be completed and accompanied by the required deposit, a current utility bill, an original county birth certificate or passport and received at the Bartlett Community Center. Fees are for the entire school term of September through May and parents have the option to pay in full with a credit card, credit card billing option or one of the two electronic checking account (EFT) deduction payment options. Tuition is prorated for student who begins after the September start date. The preschool program is a school year commitment with specific cancellation request policies and payment plan. For more information contact the preschool coordinator at (630)540-4853.
Preschool Request of Cancellation Policy
- Once placed into class, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason including enrollment elsewhere
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Registration Office and are calculated as of the first working day received.
- Cancellation requests received July 15 through September 2, 2019, the total deposit, plus $100, plus a $5 processing fee is withheld.
- There is no refund, credit or transferable funds available after September, 2019.
- The Bartlett Park District reserves the right to review and make final decisions on all refund requests.
- Once the program begins, if a replacement is found and registered, a portion of the total cost is withheld and an administration fee is also withheld. If no replacement is found, no refund will be issued.