Due to the progressive nature of our specialty classes advanced registration is normally required with the exception of Jazzercise. Some of the programs we offer include:
- Jazzercise combines dance-based cardio with strength and stretching to sculpt and tone.
- Mat Pilates a non-impact mat-based exercise program that strives to unite the body and mind.
- Hatha Yoga works to bring the body back into alignment and create a balance; physically and mentally.
- Stroller Strides by Fit4Mom – fitness program designed for moms w/ child. Total body workout includes walking/jogging, strength, toning, songs, and activities while child is in stroller.
- Body Back by Fit4Mom – 8 week results based workout offers high intensity, interval formats. Moms must be at least 6 months post-natal (this is moms only class).
- KidsFit – fun, low pressure class designed to help build basic muscle strength and endurance in ages 8-15. Class helps build self-esteem, confidence, and physical fitness and respect.