General Course Rules
The course rules are designed to help keep the play on the course moving and enjoyable for everyone. Golfers who fail to abide by the rules, golf etiquette or abuse the course are subject to denial of golf course usage, and season pass holders may have their passes revoked. Complete listings of the rules are posted in the clubhouse.
- Proof of Bartlett Residency is required for golfers to receive the resident rate.
- Golfers under 12 years of age may not use the course on weekdays unless they are accompanied by an adult (16 and over) who is responsible for their actions. Children age 10 to 11 years of age may golf if they have passed an approved Golf Etiquette Class. No one under 10 may golf unless accompanied by an adult.
- Golfers under 15 years of age may not use the course on weekends unless they are accompanied by an adult (16 and over) who is responsible for their actions, 12 to 14 years of age may golf if they have passed an approved Golf Etiquette Class. No one under 12 may golf unless accompanied by an adult.
- Extremely slow play will not be tolerated. The Staff has the right to ask slow golfers to speed up play and/or to require them to let other groups “play through”. The golf course reserves the right to refund a golfer’s greens fee or remove the golfer(s) from the course for not following course rules.
- The Staff will arrange Foursomes during times of heavy play. No more than (4) golfers are allowed to play in a group.
- Each golfer must pay a greens fee and have a set of clubs. Walkers are allowed but must pay a greens fee.
- All golfers are required to register at the clubhouse before playing the first hole. All holes must be played in order. All golfers must carry their receipt, season pass or punch card while on the course.
- All golfers are required to wear proper attire including shirts and shoes at all times.
- Clubhouse personnel can only distribute alcoholic beverages.
- Practice shots are not allowed. Provisional balls are only allowed when out-of-bounds or water hazards are encountered.
- The golf course will be closed upon the sounding of the Thor Guard lightning prediction system. Rain checks will only be given if the Thor Guard system is sounded. For all other scenarios, no refunds or rain checks will be provided after the first hole.
- Golfers are liable for damage to surrounding properties. Golfers caught intentionally doing damage to the course will be immediately removed from the course and are liable for repair costs.
- At no time are golfers allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverages onto Park District property which includes the golf course and parking lot. This is a violation of Park District Ordinance and Staff will contact the Bartlett Police Department.
- Hours: Golf course operating hours are from a ½ hour after sunrise to sunset. Hours may be adjusted because of weather and course conditions. Anyone on the course when it is not open is considered as trespassing and can lose course privileges and cancellation of their season pass.
- Golfers in Violation of the golf course rules, golf etiquette or abuse of the course is cause for denial of golf privileges