Adult Twilight Golf Outing Returns Friday, September 10, 2021
- Experience a fun night of golf, dinner, raffles and prizes. Not a very good golfer? Don’t worry about it. We golf in the dark so no one will see you!
- Includes dinner, 2 beverage tickets, glow in the dark golf ball & necklace, 9 holes of golf, and golfer gift
- Sign up as an individual $60 and we’ll place you in a group or sign up as a foursome $225
- Remember: bring clubs, flashlight, and insect repellent
- We will play “best-ball” for this outing
- Check in and dinner at the Donald H. Schrade Gymnasium 6pm
- 9 holes of twilight golf at Apple Orchard Golf Course
- Proceeds will benefit the Bartlett Parks Foundation
- Twilight Golf Outing Flyer
Family Fun Golf Day
This family activity includes one free junior golfer for each paid adult. Includes a chance to win prizes and give away items. Call 630-540-4807 to register and reserve a tee time.
Date Day Time Fee
Sept. 27 Su 11am-2pm $14.50 Adult*
Sept. 27 Su 11am-2pm Free junior with paid adult
*No other discounts or offers can be applied to the paid adult or free junior.