We are currently getting ready for the 2019-2020 Winter Season with an anticipated opening day of Friday, December 13th.
Snow Tubing is VERY popular. Tickets are sold as first come first served, by availability, and are time stamped for two hours. Due to its popularity Snow Tubing may have a wait or it can possibly sell out for the day. Call 630-289-1000 before you come out to see if there will be a wait as the wait time can change very quickly. For updates on run availability and conditions call our snow phone at 630-540-4199.
Snow Tubing Groups of 15 or more, please call Winter Group Sales at 630-289-1000 to make a reservation.
- All reservations must be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance with a signed contract and a $50 deposit.
- Reservations may be made for groups of 15 to 30 during our non-holiday hours of operation.
- Tube groups must guarantee and pay for a minimum of 15 participants.
- Groups of 50 to 100 may arrange a private evening tube time. Call for details.
- On Thursday nights the group rate for snow tubing is $18 per person for a group of 15 or more. Please note, this is not discounted during winter break.
- The Group Leader is responsible for the purchase and distribution of tickets for the group.
- Everyone in the group must be listed on the snow tubing waiver
- Everything is a la carte for birthday parties.
- Reservations may be made for a minimum of 15 and maximum of 30 with a contract and a $50 deposit.
- Our Ski Cafe has open seating. Food orders should be placed upon arrival.
- Please contact our Banquet Department at 630-540-4170 to reserve a private room.
- The only food that may be brought in is a cake or cupcakes that you supply.
- Due to the high ceiling in the Ski Café/Emerald Room we do not allow balloons.
Snow Tubing Rates
Participants must be at least 6 years old and 42 inches tall to ride alone. Ages 4 and 5 may ride share with a paying adult age 18 and over. For safety reasons no one under the age of 4 may go snow tubing. Fee includes two hours of snow tubing and the use of the snow tube. Purchase tickets in the Ski Lodge. All participants must sign a snow tubing waiver form before going snow tubing.
- The regular rates apply to snow tubing groups.
- The only time we offer a discounted rate for a snow tubing group is on Thursday night. Please note, this is not discounted during winter break.
Saturday/Sunday/Holiday (2 Hours, 9am-5pm)
|6 & Over||$24||$21|
|4-5 Ride Share||$6||$6|
Night Tube Ticket Thu/Fri (2 Hours, 5-9:30pm), Sat/Sun/Holiday (2 Hours, 5-10pm)
|6 & Over||$20||$18|
|4-5 Ride Share||$6||$6|
Snow Tube tickets are sold first come first served, based on availability.