HOW TO REGISTER
The Bartlett Park District Preschool Program’s Registration Forms are available on-line under the Forms tab above.
Registration is required to be done in person at the Registration Desk beginning on the Open House date held in January until classes are filled to capacity. On-line registration is not available for Preschool.
Registrations must have the following provided to process:
Registration Form completed, signed and accompanied by:
- Required Deposit and Payment Plan Chosen
- Current Utility Bill (for Residency, non-Residents accepted)
- Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
You have the option to pay:
- In full with a credit card or
- Payment Billing Options are:
- Electronic Checking Account Transfer (EFT) deduction + $3 fee per month
- Auto Bill via Current Credit Card + $3 fee per month
The Preschool Program is for the entire school year term which runs from September through May. Fees may be pro-rated for students who begin later in the school year after the September start date if spaces are still available. The Preschool program is a school year commitment with specific Cancellation Request Policies (see Cancellation Policy in the registration packet).
Preschool Request of Cancellation Policy
- Once registered, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason including enrollment elsewhere.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the Registration Office and are calculated as of the first working day received.
- Cancellation requests received between July 15 and September 1 will be charged the total deposit, plus $100, plus a $5 processing fee will be withheld.
- There are no refunds, credit or transferable funds available after September 1.
- The Bartlett Park District reserves the right to review and make final decisions on all refund requests.
- Once the program begins, if a replacement is found, registered and begins class, a portion of the total cost may be refunded, however a portion of the tuition fee and administration fees are charged. If no replacement is found, no refund will be issued.
All students must have a current medical form on file, emergency contact form and health history information form filled out before students begin class. These forms can be found below. Please return all forms to the Community Center registration desk or preschool coordinator before school begins. You can submit forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Student must be toilet independent before class begins. If you have questions about toilet independence please call the preschool coordinator to discuss your concerns.
Downloadable PDF Forms
4 Year Old and Pre K Reg Forms
3 and 4 Year Old Payment Options-Guidelines
Young 3’s Preschool Payment Options-Guidelines
2023-24 DCFS Licensing Handbook(Summary) • COMING SOON
2023-24 Enrollment Packet • COMING SOON
Medication Dispensing Forms (for allergies injector/inhalers/seizure)