HOW TO REGISTER
The preschool program registration forms will be available online beginning January 30th and at the Bartlett Community Center beginning January 30th. Online registration is not available for preschool. Forms must be completed and accompanied by the required deposit, a current utility bill (residents), an original county birth certificate or passport and received at the Bartlett Community Center. Fees are for the entire school term of September through May and parents have the option to pay in full with a credit card, credit card billing option or one of the two electronic checking account (EFT) deduction payment options. Tuition is prorated for student who begins after the September start date. The preschool program is a school year commitment with specific cancellation request policies and payment plan. For more information contact the preschool coordinator at 630-540-4853.
Completed registration forms (including deposit, birth certificate and proof of residency) can be turned into the Registration Desk Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. Outside of registration desk hours, please utilize the drop box located in the Community Center vestibule.
2021-22 Registration Forms
Registration forms for the 2021-22 School Year will be available here beginning January 30th.
Preschool Request of Cancellation Policy
- Once placed into class, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason including enrollment elsewhere.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Registration Office and are calculated as of the first working day The program cancellation form is available in person or online.
- Cancellation requests received July 15 through September 2, the total deposit, plus $100, plus a $5 processing fee is
- There is no refunded, credit or transferable funds available after September 2.
- The Bartlett Park District reserves the right to review and make final decisions on all refund requests.
- Once the program begins, if a replacement is found and registered, a portion of the total cost is withheld and an administration fee is also withheld. If no replacement is found, no refund will be issued.
All students must have a current medical form on file, emergency contact form and health history information form filled out before students begin class. These forms can be found below. Please return all forms to the Community Center registration desk or preschool coordinator before school begins. You can submit forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Student must be toilet independent before class begins. If you have questions about toilet independence please call the preschool coordinator to discuss your concerns.
Downloadable PDF Forms