HOW TO REGISTER
The Bartlett Park District Preschool Registration is required to be completed in person at the Registration Desk. On-line registration is not available for Preschool. Forms are available under the Forms tab above.
Registrations must have the following provided to process:
Registration Form completed, signed and accompanied by:
- Required Deposit and Payment Plan Chosen
- Current Utility Bill (for Residency, non-Residents accepted)
- Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
You have the following payment options to choose from (see registration packet for additional details):
- In full with a credit card or
- Payment Billing Options are:
- Electronic Checking Account Transfer (EFT) deduction + $3 fee per month
- Auto Bill via Current Credit Card + $3 fee per month
The Preschool Program is for the entire school year term which runs from September through May. Fees may be pro-rated for students who begin later in the school year after the September start date if spaces are still available. The Preschool program is a school year commitment with specific Cancellation Request Policies (see Cancellation Policy in the registration packet).
Preschool Request of Cancellation Policy
- Once registered, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason including enrollment elsewhere.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the Registration Office and are calculated as of the first working day received.
- Cancellation requests received between July 15 and September 1 will be charged the total deposit, plus $100, plus a $5 processing fee will be withheld.
- There are no refunds, credit or transferable funds available after September 1.
- The Bartlett Park District reserves the right to review and make final decisions on all refund requests.
- Once the program begins, if a replacement is found, registered and begins class, a portion of the total cost may be refunded, however a portion of the tuition fee and administration fees are charged. If no replacement is found, no refund will be issued.
The Registration Packet(s) must be completed with 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice of class (if applicable) and all sections signed along with Payment Option Guidelines completed in order to process. Birth Certificate and utility bill must be attached.
REGISTRATION PACKET & PAYMENT OPTION GUIDELINES FORMS (Downloadable PDF) – must be turned in In-Person at the registration desk
2023-24 Enrollment Packet – upon completion, return completed packet to the Preschool Coordinator or Registration Desk
All students must have a current Medical Form (physical & immunizations including TB Test/result and Lead Screening) on file, Emergency Contact form and Childhood History & Health Information, Late Pick Up Policy and Handbook Acknowledgement forms filled out before students begin class. These are all part of the fillable enrollment packet above. Please return all forms to the Community Center registration desk or Preschool Coordinator within one week of registering. The Medical Form can be turned in after 3 year old physical but no later than before school begins. The medical form is obtained from your child’s pediatrician’s office upon request. Please be sure to also complete the Parent Section and Parent Signature on page 2 prior to turning in. You can submit forms via email to email@example.com upon completing. Student must be toilet independent before class begins. No diapers or pull ups can be worn in class. If you have questions about toilet independence please call the preschool coordinator to discuss your concerns.
What is ePACT?
ePACT is a tool used by organizations and families to securely collect reliable and up-to-date information for all its members that can be accessed easily in cases of emergencies, big or small. This ensures better preparedness for all members of this organization.
What to do when you receive a link to ePACT?
See this link for step-by-step instructions on how to get started!
I have received an Emergency Information Request, now what do I do?
If your child requires medication for Preschool, you will need to fill out the medication dispensing forms in ePACT.
How To – Medication Dispensing Forms