BARTLETT MUSIC OPEN MIC
SPECIAL 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW! Saturday, August 12
PIZZA! PRIZES! RAFFLE! SPECIAL PERFORMANCES!
Location: Bartlett Nature Center 2054 W. Stearns Rd.
[PLEASE NOTE SPECIAL START AND END TIME]
5:30 pm--Pizza / Dessert is served (until 6:30 PM)
6:00 pm--Sign Up begins for Open Mic
6:30 pm-9:30 pm Open Mic (Or until everyone who wants to sing has sung once)
***Everyone who signs up to sing will be entered in a drawing to win 1 hour of studio time as well as a few other prizes.
***We will also be raffling off another Ukulele. Raffle tickets will only be sold at the event. Must be present to win, but we will have the raffle at 8:00 PM--the mid point of the Open Mic.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS ABOUT SIGNING UP
**WALK INS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, BUT FOR PLANNING PURPOSES, PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE**
To Sign Up:
1. Go to www.signupgenius.com
2. In the upper right hand corner, click on the magnifying glass, which takes you to a new page that says "Find A Sign Up"
3. Under the "Search By E-mail" column, type in my e-mail address email@example.com. You will also need to type the random letters to get to the next screen.
4. On this next screen, simply click on the box that says August 2017 Music Open Mic Night
5. Please read information under the "Important Details" header below before next step.
6. Click on the box that says sign up, under the "Available Slot" heading. Once you check the box, click on the "Sign Up And Submit" box at the bottom of the screen.
7. REGISTERING--Sign Up Genius will let you sign up by either creating a Sign Up Genius account, using your Facebook account, or simply indicating the performer's first and last name and whatever e-mail address you would like to use.
*SHOW ORDER--By registering online, you are simply telling us that you are coming. Upon arrival at the Open Mic Night, there will be a clipboard for performers to sign up on. This will be the order of the performers for the evening. If you don't want to sing first, please don't sign up first on the clipboard. If you want to perform on the earlier side of the evening, please be sure to arrive and sign up early.
*ADMISSION FEE--There will never be a charge for performers to participate in the open mic. There will be a $2 admission fee for all audience members. This money will all go directly towards the future of the Open Mic Nights. One of the reasons that we need to have a small admission fee is to pay for a building supervisor to be on site at each of our events.
*SEATING--Seating will be first come/first served, General Admission seating.